This post brought to you by Hollister Co. All opinions are 100% mine.
I remember back years ago, I was completely obsessed with Hollister Co. Our local mall didn’t have a store, so I’d have to travel about an hour away to get to the nearest one–and I did often. Hollister Co has that California cool vibe. It’s laid back and comfortable, yet still on trend.
I’ve recently been noticing a lot of my other old favorites are making a comeback, so I decided to give Hollister a second chance to woo me. And woo me they did. After walking into the notoriously dim-lighted store, I was instantly hit with a wave of nostalgia–and shock. Everything was so cute, including the super hot lifeguards. Why did I ever think that I outgrew this place?
And now, they are having an amazing Black Friday sale. Following this year’s big trend, doors open early, starting at 8:00pm on Thanksgiving night at most malls around the country. They’ll have everything from super cozy sweaters, leggings, flannels and sweatshirts to keeo you warm through winter to 90s inspired heritage plaids and flannels: perfect for layering, buttoning up, or tying around your waist.
Here are my top picks for the season:
1. HOLLISTER HIGH RISE SUPER SKINNY JEANS. These jeans are great to wear year round. I love the worn look in the skinny leg, as well as the detailing below the knee.
2. TECOLOTE CANYON FLANNEL SHIRT. Plaid is so in for fall and I am in serious need of a button down plaid shirt! This one is great for tying around the waist.
3. BONEYARD BEACH SWEATER. This light sweater is perfect for layering. I love the cute desgin on the front and the neutral color makes it super versatile.
4. BAY STREET JACKET. This army green jacket is right on trend for fall. The color is great with almost any color and it’s just thick enough to keep you warm on those cold autumn and winter days.
5. KEDS CHAMPION ORIGINAL SNEAKERS. I have been searching high and low for the perfect pair of comfy, quick and easy shoes for a few months now and these really fit the bill. Get them in a nice neutral color for increased wear.